For the first in a new series of posts on our blog we fire a series of questions to Pro Boxer Bradley Smith.
Weight: Light Weight
Fights 4 wins 4
1. What would you never leave the house without?
My Phone, I feel naked without it
2.The item of clothing you wear most is…
3. Every man should definitely own…
4. What’s your biggest style pet peeve?
5. What’s your preferred style of facial hair?
A full stubbled beard
6. If every day had 25 hours, what would you do with that extra hour?
Spend longer in the gym
8. What’s your current song of the moment?
Nasty- Kid Ink ft Jerimiah & Spice
9. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Never to look back in regret but to move on to the next thing.
A setback is never a bad experience, just another one of life’s lessons
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
11. Were you not a professional boxer, what do you think you’d be doing now?
Working for my old man, roofing Coverspan
12. Shop online or in-store?
13. What was your first car?
14. What’s your favourite clothing at the moment?
Giuseppe Zannotti shoes, so comfy
15. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
16. Night in or night out?
17. Jeans or Chinos?
18. Boxers or Briefs?
19. Who would you say is your style icon?
Wouldn't say I have one I just take bits off of everyone!
20. What’s your tipple of choice?
21. In your life at the moment, what excites you most?
The training leading up to a fight and fight night!
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Holding a few titles and being a well established pro
23. When is your next fight?
September some point, still waiting on a date
Huge thanks to Bradley for his time and we will be posting more about Bradley and his next fight so keep a look out.